The underlying raffle will be carried out on behalf of IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH, Erfurt, and its sponsor, Career Partner GmbH, hereinafter also referred to as CP.
One Amazon voucher worth 50 € and two Amazon vouchers worth 25 € each will be raffled off.
Participation in this lottery is subject to the following provisions.
§ 1 Raffle
(1) The raffle is carried out by IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH.
(2) A participant takes part in the raffle by taking part in the survey of the IUBH on the topic “Scholarship” and indicating within the questionnaire that participation in the raffle is desired. Participation must take place within the period specified in the lottery. The participant is responsible for the correctness of his/her e-mail and/or postal address in particular.
(3) Participation is only possible during the survey period from 09.03.2020 to 22.03.2020. If further registrations are received after this date, they will no longer participate in the draw.
The draw will take place between 23.03.2020 and 09.04.2020.
The winners will be informed by e-mail within one week or by 09.04.2020 at the latest.
In order to participate in the competition, the participant must complete the contact form with first name, surname and e-mail address. Incompletely or incorrectly completed entry forms are excluded from participation in the competition. By participating in this competition, the participant confirms his or her agreement with the conditions of participation and the data protection information.
Participation and chances of winning are in no way dependent on the purchase of goods or the use of paid or unpaid services from IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH or other companies involved in the organisation of the competition.
§ 2 Participants
(1) Persons over the age of 16 are eligible to participate.
(2) To participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details are true. Otherwise, an exclusion according to § 3 (4) can take place.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of IUBH Internationale Hochschule GmbH, its subsidiaries, participating cooperation partners and their relatives are excluded from participation.
(2) Persons who make use of unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation shall also be excluded. If necessary, profits can also be withdrawn and reclaimed subsequently in these cases.
(3) Anyone who provides false personal data shall also be excluded.
(4) IUBH reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition in the event of a violation of these conditions of participation.
§ 4 Implementation and Processing
(1) The participant data will be assigned to a random identification number.
The winners of the raffle will be determined by means of a random draw.
The winners will be notified by the organizer in writing by email and can be published by name on the portals of the organizers. The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. IUBH is entitled to use the data of the winner to enable the delivery of the prize. If only the e-mail address of the winner is known, the winner will be informed in this way. If the winner does not respond within one week with his complete postal address after sending the notification, or if she/he refuses the prize, the claim to the prize lapses and a new winner is determined by lot. The claim to the prize also lapses if the transmission of the prize cannot take place within two months of the first notification for reasons attributable to the person of the winner. Furthermore, the claim to a prize shall lapse if it is determined only after the draw that the participant has violated these participation provisions.
(2) A cash payment of the winnings or any substitute prize is in no case possible. An exchange of the prizes is also excluded.
(3) Complaints relating to the conduct of the competition must be addressed to IUBH in text form within 14 days of the reason becoming known.
§ 5 Premature termination of the lottery
IUBH reserves the right to cancel, pause or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. IUBH makes use of this possibility in particular if for technical or legal reasons a proper execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, IUBH can demand compensation from this person.
§ 6 Data Protection
In order to participate in a competition, it is essential to register with your name and e-mail address. The participant is free at any time to withdraw his or her consent to the storage of his or her data by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and thus withdrawing his or her participation. The data of the participants will only be used to carry out the raffle and to inform the winners. After completion of the competition these will be deleted within 14 days.
§ 7 Liability
(1) IUBH shall be released from all obligations with the handing over of the profit, unless an earlier point in time results from these regulations.
(2) IUBH shall only be liable for damages caused intentionally or grossly negligently by the same or one of its vicarious agents or by the negligent breach of duties which are of essential importance for achieving the purpose of the contract. These limitations do not apply to damage caused by injury to life, body and/or health or to liability under the Product Liability Act. The foregoing limitations of liability shall also apply in particular to damage caused by errors, delays or interruptions in transmission, faults in the technical equipment and services, incorrect content, loss or deletion of data or viruses.
Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and available at all times according to the current state of technology. The organizer is therefore neither liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the online systems used by him nor for technical and electronic errors of a telemedia service over which he has no influence, in particular not for malfunctions such as the loss, delay, delay, modification, manipulation or misdirection of e-mails caused by external data networks, external telephone lines or other hardware or software of the participants or third parties. The same applies to disturbances with regard to the input, recording, transmission and storage of data, in particular also for incorrect, missing, interrupted, deleted or defective data records.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
Should a provision of the conditions of participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Designated trademarks belong to their respective owners.